Tuesday 29 December 2015

iranian hot actress

Sahar Qureshi (born 1366) from the Iranian actress who rose to fame after playing the role of yalda delnavazan series, his first acting job in the film "spite and stubbornness" was directed by mehdi borgheiSahar Qureshi born in 1366 and married the only member of the cast is an agreeable young. His wife and 25-year-old Mehran ZAKERI Brotherhood. They started living together for several years and a good day's leave behind. Sahar Qureshi has only one brother and her favorite colors black, blue and red. Sahar Qureshi likes soon reach a peak and predicts the future for themselves. Qureshi is very important to cover and dress. He loves Hussein Soheilifar born like his father.Sahar Qureshi in an interview with Iran about its entry into television broadcasting told me my first job in an acting movie "spite and stubbornness" was produced by Mr. industrious. I was in the final stages of this work, which was introduced by Mr. Kheirabi to Mr. S·hylyzadh. Mr. Suhayl born invited me to the role of Yalda, who had 350 candidates, test after test, and I happily accepted and came to play this role.He stated that television actors are more routine work, reflects on the series "Dlnvazan" said the turnout of this series is very good and people on the street know me and have put their love. I've been in this job stress, because the great veteran actor and I had my first job.He said I did not have much experience playing in a series full part. While my role was also highlighted Mr. S·hylyzadh with me and help him bring me here.Regarding the casting and whether love rather than another actor in the drama role? He replied: I am not in a position that I want to talk about it but I think casting is good. One day I was testing for the role of Yalda and today I think any of the guys have been the best place.Qureshi also said the role of Yalda: I think all the interesting background story is that there is no life in Vancouver. Vancouver itself is full of fear and mystery and charm that it has created for the role. By the end of the story is not clear who and what was in Vancouver that this suspension makes the role of the audience and does not seem to be that positive or negative gray.Vancouver actor likes about the game on TV or go to the cinema Sharp said, because the national television media, full Bynndhtr and more people see the television. But both film and television actor can show up and choose the right roles at the same time is more important to the frequent repetition of a role. TV can be seen in repetitive price, but I would like to be seen in both genre and I experienced different roles.He expressed that to me my role and film and television screenwriting is important and it does not matter much, said Yalda love and interact with it, but I do not like much to me but in what it takes, I have to take his place I put my hand there and Rey action........................................Sahar Qureshi: I do notDlnvazan series as well as many other functions, to surprise the audience. Sahar Qureshi centenary went on the show face and overnight ra ...Said S·hylyzadh, always used to Drsryalhaysh, new players introduced to the community; he Again, the presence of Sahar Qureshi done it. The girl who plays the show's original and should wait and see how much can be successful in these areas and do its job properly! Dlnvazan series, very popular and you would like to know the main players very closely. Yalda or magic, Khvshchhrhay girl with serial Dlnvazan, our guest houses. Sahar Qureshi is married, very cinema loves and with the same interest could step into the world of acting. Marriage is important to her, so that his cell phone, his wife works and he is everywhere. M. Brotherhood ZAKERI of the phone, the man seems logical and straightforward. Drayndhay close, be sure to talk with both of them to sit. Now you and that magic Qureshi, however small Drnmayy.I was introduced Siavash KheirabiWhen work film "grudge and spite" by Mr. Borghei I was with Mr. Kheirabi partner. They already have contracts to play Drsryal Dlnvazan, said Mr. S·hylyzadh for Sryalash following is an actor, who plays a young girl's first experience. Mr. S·hylyzadh was almost 3 months that followed Yalda character until I passed my test. I'm almost 8-7 months, we can say that the world of acting. For the film Mr. Borghei's shadow, he was introduced to it by a friend of my wife and my test. Acting class education in the field have not gone and not seen any period of time. From childhood I was interested in acting, but then I want to go to class, I did not look into acting. More experimental work I prefer. There was this interest in me until I got married. Since I got married, I followed this case is more serious, so that from a distance and by friends and acquaintances, to the cinema or television Pshtshnh different things going, the event was happening, but I did not think one day I could easily get into this profession.My wife and advisor incentivesI have been married almost 3 years and may be interesting for all that I married, I entered the world of acting, but Mehran is also interested in the job and loves art. Originally, I got into this was to offer. Therefore, let him not be surprised! Now they only Brmshvq for me, advisor together. If an offer for or what I want to do, first of all, I consult with him. He always together and get along with me. Even those who ask him next to me, and give me energy that comes shooting scene.Experience different rolesAll the work I love and I do not think that because of a satirical film starts, I must continue this role. In fact, I like to experience different roles Knm. like a comic character I play a negative role and even a historical role! Zhnyam up with the ideas and approaches to the role of Yalda, Mr. Amir Soleimani and Mohammad Hatami much helped me. I already had experience with them, but now the thought of the game, much to guide me there.More of my age to arriveBorn in 1366 and I know it is much more my age, I think the reason is because of my role in this series as well as from childhood, all they seem more traditional, the way I look at life differently than I was Hmsnvsalhay.Before I entered the world of acting, international evidence had hairdressers. I was looking artwork. Sometimes, too, in the form of entertainment to help my friends with my husband's Mykrdm. International hairdressers evidence, but did not want to enter the job, and I did not have financial need.Mr skilled work, the movie "Ljvljbazy" I have a different face. Perhaps because the character's age, I is different from where a 18-year-old me, but Dlnvazan, a 25-24 year old girl. After Drgrym I also greatly impact and Bazyam. Dlnvazan is very different character in the shadow of Vancouver. Film grudge and spite, sitcom was created, but here everything is real and genuine.Useful when watching moviesI love reading books and make sure it will continue, because with this, professional look to it and I will think. Already read the book, but not a novel, but always reading psychology books I read and re going to expand my circle but However, I love movies more than reading. Maybe I am willing to spend as much time watching movies, but a bit lazy to read.All the actors, when they have to start from zero, with dreams of stardom ****, I too would like to do. I hope that in this way God has opened for me to succeedThe last person who was Dlnvazan I did not work with the 2 groups, but I have to say Dlnvazan serial group management, Mr. S·hylyzadh, very intimate and warm, and I in it, so I feel relaxed. In addition, all the things I had seen Mr. S·hylyzadh like the song Mother or invitation, things were very successful. So, I thought their choices, something never seen in my 100Drsd wrong and that has been chosen for this role. This thought gave me confidence. Working with Mr. S·hylyzadh very attractive and really proud of that. I appreciate very much that he trusted me to this role, he will be a good experience for me next. However, even if to achieve greater success, no reason myself.I communicate with my friends was low Unfortunately, when I went to work Dlnvazan, communicate with friends is low. Of course, I try as much as I can, I maintain this relationship, but in terms of time, a lot of the problem eaten. Died at home because I was unemployed and I had enough time, but now this relationship has been tepid, in terms of time even to my life than I do. Certainly after the end of shooting another job if I'm not, everything goes back to normal, his past. 100Drsd be logical if my friends, I have little to give.Attentive life I love my home and my life. Home and life that everyone is calm, the serenity to pass on his environment, but if the opposite is, of course a lot of negative things happening. Now that I work, I try more to my life and I care, because most of my time to my work, and I must be careful. Coordinate the life and work so hard, I'm empirically, from the start! My wife and accompanied her too, much to help our situation. thanks God.Yalda, real 100Drsd. We'd very much like Vancouver. Maybe just a little bit different model or just what happens to it, the film! But his character, I tried to make it very real and very real show.MovieThe name of the Doc screening films1390 Rush Hour film actor Moayyerian A. Mohsen Vaziri -1390 Spring fire movie actor Saeed Rezaei honor Kia -Everything is peaceful 1389 film actor Amir Mustafa Mnsvryar Samavati -1389 video Sicilian actor Ruhollah Hosseini Art Institute of Cinema 24 -1389 big trouble cinematic actor Mehdi Alikhani Gulistanih Abdullah and Hussein bracing -1388 grudge and spite film actor Mehdi Borghei M. adept -TelevisionThe director of the series named1390 may happen to you (the episode takes its place) actor Ahmad moazzami1389 You may also occur (see episode) actor Mahmoud moazzami1388 Dlnvazan Soheilifar born actor Hussein.













No comments:

Post a Comment